Oxygen Therapy Lounge
Facts About Oxygen
- Lack of oxygen in our universe is due to pollution, burning of fossil fuels and overall destruction of the ozone.
- Everyday we breathe 20,000 times
- Research has demonstrated that our vital lung capacity decreases 5 percent every decade of life. This lung elasticity means less oxygen.
- Blood is the liquid carrier of oxygen that fuels all systems, stimulates chemical reactions and cleans itself of waste and toxins.
- By mass, oxygen makes up 90 percent of the water molecule; water makes up 65-70 percent of the human body.
- The brain, which makes up 2 percent of our total mass, and requires 20 percent of the body’s oxygen needs.
- Almost all cancerous beginnings are due to lack of cell oxygen.
- Cancer attacks every organ in the body, except the heart because of its abnormal supply of oxygen.
Benefits of Oxygen
- Heightens concentration, alertness and memory.
- 90 percent of our energy comes from oxygen, and only 10 percent from food and water.
- Oxygen is vital to your immune system, memory, thinking and sight.
- Promotes healing and counters aging.
- Strengthens your heart, reducing the risk of heart attack.
- Calms your mind and stabilizes your nervous system.
- Speeds up body’s recovery after physical exertion.
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangovers.
- Relieves temporary altitude discomfort.
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism.
- Relieves muscle stiffness, supports pre-athletic performance.
- Lessons Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and gives you better sleep patterns.